A recovery email address makes it easy to change your password and more troublesome for your record to be hacked. Microsoft sends codes to an alternate email id to approve you're who you say you're. You should enter the code in an extremely field at that point you're permitted to frame changes to your record—including a unique password by following this means how to recover outlook password.|
Recover Your Outlook Account Via Email Address:
• Sign in to your email account at Outlook.com.
• Tap on your avatar at right side of the menu bar to open your My Account screen.
• Select view account option.
• Select the security menu at the top of the Account.
• Within the Update security information section, Click on the Update information button.
• Verify your identity by entering the code sent to you on your previously registered a recovery phone number.
• Choose Add security information.
• Select another email address from the drop-down menu.
• Enter an active email address to be used as your recovery email address for your Microsoft account.
• Tap on Next button.
• In the Code area of the Add security information window, enter the code sent from the e-mail.
• Click Next to save all of the changes done and add the recovery email address for your Microsoft account.
Go to update your security information section and verify that the e-mail password recovery address was added or not. You will receive an email that says you updated your security data through Microsoft account.
If you are unable to recover or reset your outlook account, you can call our expert at toll free number and resolve your all issue related to outlook account.
Toll free number: 866-558-4555
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.