If you are managing a gym where a lot of customers come on the daily basis to stay fit and active by carrying their workout sessions inside your property, then you need to offer the best lighting so that they can do their regular exercises in a more brighter way. Installing the disc-shaped LED high bay lights are the best option to offer safety and friendly environment to the customers in an optimistic way.|
When choosing the indoor lighting for your gym, you can also trust 100w LED high bay light due to its utmost brightness and color temperature that gives a soothing effect to the eyes making the workout sessions more comfortable.
How 100w LED high bay UFO Light is useful for your gym:
* The sleek and thin designed 100w LED high bay light has a beam angle of 120 degree that covers a major area and produces 11852 lumens much enough to exercise in a more energetic way.
* The color temperature of this high bay light is 5700K which is best for any indoor commercial space.
* While working in the gym, we sweat a lot and if there are normal lights that produce more heat than exercising in those circumstances would be very troubling. But if you use 100w LED high bay light, its thermal heat dissipation will keep the temperature cooler and pleasant.
* By installing 100w LED high bay UFO lights, you can save approximately 75-80% of the energy unlike HPS or metal-halide lights which requires more power to offer brightness. By replacing 400w metal halide light with this 100w light, you can save a lot of your money.
* These lights are DLC certified allowing you to get eligible rebates from the electric companies.
FOR MORE INFO
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.