With the amazing looks of a corn cob that has many corn kernels arranged on it, a 100W LED corn light bulb is known for providing a very large amount of light in the beam angle of 360 degrees so that one can view any object or space from all angles around the light source.|
The following are the benefits you derive from a 100W LED corn light bulb.
The Benefits of A 100W LED Corn Light Bulb
1. Serving both commercial and industrial purposes, a corn bulb can easily save up to 75% in energy consumption by retrofitting any conventional HID, HPS, metal-halide, incandescent or CFL lamp.
2. While a 20W LED corn light bulb may have the base as E26, a 100W LED corn light bulb comes in E39 base (also called as mogul base). Hence can retrofit any existing fixture with E39 socket.
3. This corn bulb has an IP64 rating ensures the protection of the light bulb from dust-ingress and water splash from all directions.
4. Easy to install, this product has a long service life, not any less than 50,000 hours.
Delivering approximately 12,000 lumens, this product is available in daylight color glow that can enable highly productive environment.
5. It’s safe to the eyes, safe to the environment.
Use it, particularly, if you are a commercial business user.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.