ABOUT US |
Our School provides education services to Chinese students in support of the national bilingual education policy.
As the main purpose of the program, you will work within our training centers to teach kindergarten and primary students in Guizhou, China.
Guizhou is a small, peaceful country on the mountainous area of Southeast China. It is surrounded by tropical jungle with temperatures around 20 - 30 Celsius degrees all year.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS WE OFFER?
The benefits of working with us in China include:
TAX FREE SALARY PACKAGE:
$2,500 - $3,200 depending on your qualifications and performance.
GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE:
Learn to run and motorbike ride in the jungle or just relax by going hiking with friends and family
Improve yourself as a teacher by taking the Certificate of English Language Teaching
Plenty of holidays to explore a fascinating region of the world and go camping at the weekends
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1) Native English Speaker with Bachelor Degree from a university in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom
2) Native English Teachers with minimum 01 years relevant classroom teaching experience
3) Native English Teachers who are under 40 years of age
4) Native English Teachers who are available to relocate in May or June 2017 for a one year contract
HOW TO GET ON INTERVIEW WITH US?
1) If you are qualified and interested in our English Teaching positions , please kindly email your resume/CV and Degree to: email@example.com
2) Qualified applicants will be contacted within 5 hours!
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.