- Nagoya is located at the center of Honshu (the main island of Japan) with a population of 2.24 million. Nagoya has a long history and is the birthplace of three notable feudal lords, Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Ieyasu. Traditional industries like ceramics and textiles as well as key modern industries like automobiles, aviation and machine tools have also developed in Nagoya, and Nagoya plays an important role in Japan's industrial society. Today, Nagoya continues to draw attention and keeps on developing as a Japanese international city.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
- We want our students to be responsible for their own learning and how to be lifelong learners. Students will learn how to set goals and make a plan to meet them successfully. We believes every student has different strengths, needs, gifts and dreams which make them unique. We foster our students a global awareness and understanding of cultural diversity to contribute to creating a better and peaceful world.
Our school in Nagoya, Japan is looking for Primary teacher, start working in March 2020
WHAT WILL WE OFFER?
- Monthly salary: 240,000 JPY - 290.000 JPY per month.
- Assist to find accommodation
- Health insurance provided
- National holidays paid
- 3 weeks vacation per year
- Ending contract bonus
- Renewal bonus
- Visa sponsored
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- 40 working hours/ week (20 teaching hours and 10 office hours)
- 2 days off per week, on weekend
- Student age: 6 - 10 years old
- IB/ PYP curriculum
WHAT MAKE YOU QUALIFIED FOR OUR POSITIONS?
- Native English teachers (US, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa)
- Hold at least a Bachelor degree
- Hold a TEFL/ TESOL certificate
- At least 2 years experience in teaching English
- Love kids and have a passion in teaching.
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you are interested in the job, kindly send your CV and relevant documents to our HR department via this email: email@example.com
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.