Where will you be teaching?|
- Hangzhou can be found near the southeastern coast of the Chinese mainland on the southern branch of the Yangtze River Delta on the west end of the Hangzhou Bay. With a huge land area covering over 16,000 square meters, Hangzhou is the sixth biggest metropolitan circle in the world and has a population of almost 9 million permanent residents. The city is the capital of the Zhejiang province and as such is a hub for politics, culture and tourism.
About Victoria Kindergarten
- Victoria Educational Organisation offers the highest quality education for children from the age of 8 months to 6 years old. With eight nurseries and kindergartens situated throughout Hong Kong, our schools share a common vision and curriculum, with each campus celebrating its own style and individual qualities.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monthly salary: $3000 - $3600 (including housing allowance) depending on teacher qualification and teaching experience
- Health insurance covered by school.
- Performance bonus up to $5810
- Paid summer and winter vacation
- 2 round trip ticket reimbursement
- 5 night hotel accommodation upon arrival
- IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
- Students age: 2 - 6 years old.
- Class size: 20 - 25 students per class.
- Regular working hours: Monday - Friday, 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Teaching assistant in each class.
- Contract length: 2 years
- Start date: August 2020
Who are we looking for?
- Native English Teachers
- Bachelor Degree, major in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Teaching certification or teaching experience with Kindergarten students (preferred)
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application.
- Your CV
- BA Degree copy, teaching certificate/ reference letter
To our HR person: email@example.com
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.