JanBask Training, one of the leading service providers that offers highly interactive and robust cybersecurity training classes. This Professional Certificate will provide you with the technical skills required to work as a Cybersecurity Analyst. You will learn about network security, endpoint protection, incident response, threat intelligence, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment through instructional content and labs.|
About this course:
The content is highly interactive and was created entirely by experts and employees with decades of IT experience. You'll learn troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, and security through a combination of videos, assessments, and hands-on labs — the fundamental IT skills required for an entry-level job.
These cybersecurity training classes will assist you in aligning your learning to your professional objectives, whether you want to build a career in cybersecurity or advance as a leader in strategic roles.
What you’ll learn:
· Cyber risk mitigation and management
· Identifying cyber threats and crime
· Fundamentals of cloud and network security
· Investigation of data breaches and cyber attacks
· Incident response to different cyber-attacks and threats
After completing this course, you should be able to:
· Identify different cyber threats and risk
· Acquire varied cybersecurity skills
· Prepare for Comptia’s Security+, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), and EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
· Understand global cybersecurity landscape
Who can avail this programme?
This programme will assist you in aligning your learning to your professional goals, whether you want to build a career in cybersecurity or grow as a leader in strategic roles.
· Fresh graduates looking for entry-level cybersecurity positions
· Working IT professionals interested in a career in cybersecurity
· Senior executives and managers in charge of digital infrastructure and cybersecurity governance
This course investigates relevant research into successful and unsuccessful efforts to raise awareness, as well as complex standards that have been simplified and made simple to understand.
Visit our website to learn more about the various courses we offer.
For information, please visit our website: -
For any doubts, please write to us at: -
Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.